Sunday, February 12, 2012

Early Vday Date

Last night I went on an early valentine date with my boyfriend
since Tuesday we work and we won't have a babysitter for the night.
We still plan on doing something though with our daughter.
Anyways the date was wonderful. First we went to the movies to see "The Vow"
I absolutely loved the movie. I will definitely purchase the DVD.
I love Channing Tatum. He is so sexy and such a  good actor.
Ladies make sure you bring tissues along, you will cry lol. Atleast I did.
After the movie we had dinner reservations at "The Melting Pot"
It was our first time going there, and I had a great experience. 
It a fondue restaurant. It was unique to other restaurants we have gone to.
You basically just cook your own food and eat from the pot. 
The atmosphere is great for a romantic date. You will enjoy it.
 (menu)
(where our dinner was gonna be cooked)
We decided to order the four-course dining experiences. It was $76 for the couple.
The first course was a choice of any cheese fondue served with bread, veggies, and apples.
We choose the spinach-artichoke fondue. Who knew cheese fondue and apples were good. 
After the cheese fondue, we had salads. My boyfriend just got plain old cesar salad
I got the Melting Pot Salad. It consisted of romaine lettuce, tomatos, croutons, 
sliced boiled eggs, cheese and carrots. 
The dressing was home-made and sweet and tangy.
After the salad came the entree.
 It was boiling water with some oil, mushrooms, and seasoning.
On the side came the raw chicken, shrimp, and four other types of meat. It also came
with uncooked brocolli, potato, and califlower. Each ingredient had a time to cook.
You dipped the meat or veggies in the boiling water for either 1-2 minutes.
At first I was scared the meat was not cooked well and I'd get sick lol.
But it cooked really good it was delicious. Along they brought 6 different sauces.
They were home-made and very delicious. 
(chicken, tiger shrimp, wasabi filet minion, teriyki steak, beef)

Next was the dessert fondue. Which was so amazing. My favorite part of the meal.
They had different chocolate fondue to choose from. We choose the ying and yang fondue.
It was half dark chocolate and the other half white chocolate. So delicious.
Along came with rice krispie treats, bananas, strawberries, brownie, red velvet cake, 
Oreo covered marshmallows, graham cracker covered marshmallows, and cheese cake.
And that was my date from last nights. Hope you enjoyed hearing.
Here a few other pictures I took of the night.
 (make-up of the night)
(outfit of the night)
Jacket: Charlotte Russe -$39.99
Shirt: Forver 21
Leggings: TJ Maxx
 My Boyfriend
 He gave me a bear and chocolates :)
 It was snowing when we left the restaurant 
I love you <3



2 comments: