Monday, March 12, 2012

Ready For Spring

Hey dolls! Sorry I haven't done a post in awhile but for some reason I been lazy.
Anyways today I bring to you a haul on some items I bought for spring.
Since it right around the corner. Spring is my favorite season, not to cold, not to hot.
Enjoy and have a wonderful week loves. xoxo <3


Wet-N-Wild Matte Lipsticks
(left to right): 903C, 905D, 970 Purty Persimmon, 967 Dollhouse Pink
 
Swatches (left to right): DollHouse Pink 967, Purty Persimmon 970, 905D, 903C

Essie Nail Polishes
 Aruba Blue & Sure Shot
Play Date, Turquoise & Caicos, Tart Deco, Sand Tropez

Kardashian Kolors Nicole By O.P.I
Papparazzi Don't Preach, Ladies In The Limelight, Strike a Pose, Back To Reality T.V.

This next item I did not included in the video but I did take pictures of it.
It's a new jewelry holder I bought from Marshall's for $10.00.
I love the design and it look gorgeous full with earrings.












No comments:

Post a Comment