Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas

Hey! I hope everyone had a great Christmas with their loved ones and received 
what they wanted from Santa (yes i still believe in Santa..dont judge me lol) :)
Here a few pictures of what I wore and the family events.
In my culture it tradition to have dinner on Christmas eve and then at 12' o clock we open gifts.
I first went to my in-laws house had dinner and open the gifts early together because later 
I was going to my aunt's house and spend time with my family the rest of the night. 
I had the traditional food for Bolivian's since my bf is Bolivian and then I had tamales at my aunts
which is our traditional food for Christmas in Guatemala. They were both very good. 
And then on actually Christmas Day we went to my bf's grandma's house to eat with his family. 
My daughter was so spoiled and got a lot of gifts and was so happy.
Funny thing is she enjoyed unwrapping the paper more at the time then the gifts lol.
Well enjoy my post and I will be doing a Christmas of some of the gifts I received. Bye!

 My boyfriend and Me :)
Christmas Nails (Wet and Wild Sagreena)
Bongo Ring (Kmart) $3.99
 Outfit for the night 
 Christmas Eve Makeup
 Bottem part of my outfit 
 my little cousin, daughter and brother
bf being silly as a reindeer
 he loves his new laptop
 opening gift from us 
 she so happy 
christmas day

 with her baby cousin




No comments:

Post a Comment