Friday, December 30, 2011

Ulta/Forever 21/ Etc Haul

Hey dolls! Is everyone ready for the new years? 
So I went shopping the other day since I had money I received for Christmas. 
The first place I went was to ULTA because I needed a few things. 
The best part was that I saved money in my purchases since I had a lot of points
in my rewards cards. Originally I was suppose to spend $50 but
with the points I only paid $30. Technically I only paid for one item. Awesome right!

The first thing I purchased was Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask. 
I been hearing great reviews on this product and I had to just get it. 
It a nice thick creamy conditioner. It smells so good. I can't wait to use it. 
This bottle cost me $30 so I hope it does what the can says lol
Have any of you guys used this mask before??
I like the packaging of this product too....really pretty. 
The next items are from NYX cosmetics. I love their products especially the lip sticks.
They are really inexpensive too. Anyways... I really don't own much lip liners.
So I decided to buy two of them. I bought one in color Rose and Hot Red.
I believe they were like $1.99 each. I'm not to sure.
Top: Rose Bottem: Hot Red

Then I bought two lip sticks. They real smooth and pigmented. 
I bought one in color Castle. Which is like a baby purple. 
And I also bought one in color Goddess, which is a nude color. 
I used to have Goddess but it broke. I believe they were $2.99
Left: Castle Right: Goddess


And the last item was a soft matte lip cream. I fell in love with this
It real soft and it more of like a creamy texture. It not an actually lip stick. 
It has a brush and the color is Milan. It was $2.99.

Here are some swatches from the products above.
top to bottem: rose, hot red, milan, castle, goddess

 
Now on to the clothes and jewerly. The first items are from Forever 21.
Lets start with the jewerly first. I bought this cute ring for $5.80
It has egg-shaped pearls, circonia and fake diamonds. I really like the combination.
 Then I bought some cute tiny flower earring that come in different colors.
It brings six earrings in the package. They cost $3.80
 Then I also bought a head band with a black flower. It kind of leather material
It was $4.80. Headbands have been in style lately.
Now on to the clothes......
The first item is this cute red sweatshirt with Minnie Mouse on it.
It baggy and comfortable to pair up with some leggings.
It was $19.80 and perfect to wear for the winter.
Next is another sweater in royal blue. It a beautiful colors
Royal blue is definitely a color for the fall/winter.
It nice and warm and the sleeves and bottems are kinda baggy
It was $13.50 and they had in many other colors too.
Last I bought this nice tight leopard print skirt. It's knee length. 
 The material is the same as some leggings. It was $12.80
As you all know I love leopard and cheetah prints, so I had to buy it.
The next item I bought at Wet Seal. It was a pair of red skinny jeans.
There nice and fitted. The material is stretchy and bright red.
There cute to pair with plain color tee or printed tops. 
They were $19.50 and also had in blue, white, black and etc. 
And last was these cute leopard rain boots from Sears.
I have been searching for these for awhile now and I finally found some cute ones.
They were on sale for $24.98. They really cute and can't wait to wear them. 

And randomly I'll show you this cute hello kitty calender I bought 
since the year about to be over and I needed a new one. 

Well everyone have a safe holiday and drink responsibly :)
xoxo

1 comment: