Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fioni Nude Heels

Hey beauties! So I recently bought some new heels and I love them.
They are gorgeous. I bought them at Payless. They have really cute heels for cheap.
The brand is called Fioni. What I like about these heels is they aren't to high.
They are simple but cute and I don't own much nude heels so I decided to get them.
They also are available in black and they have many cute heels by Fioni.
They cost me $29.99 plus tax. They are comfortable and the heels is not to high for me. 
They also have wide sizes which is good for people with wide feet. 




Well I hope you enjoy!
Have a great week. 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. If you could only have one pair of shoes in your closet, I'd recommend that it was a pair of black pumps. If I was allowed to suggest a second pair, it would be a pair of pumps in a light neutral color, like beige or tan. These two shades would work with nearly anything in your closet, and of course, basic pumps are classics that will work with everything from jeans to suits. Christian Louboutin

    ReplyDelete