Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Under The Sea

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting but I just been so lazy to do much lol.
Anyways, so over the weekend my daughter turn 3 and I cant believe it.
Time flies so fast and it just amazing how much my baby has grown.
Saturday we had a birthday party for her with family and friends. 
Here a video of the outfit I wore for her party and some pictures of the party. 
Enjoy and have a great rest of the week. 
xoxo 



On her actual birthday....little miss. diva. Isnt her vest cute.
Vest: Burlington Coat Factory
Skinny Jeans: Kmart
Boots: Target 

The day of her party. I fell in love with this dress when I saw it.
I got it from Target. The color is gorgeous and looked good on her. 

Some of her gifts that she got for her birthday. 

Her birthday cake. It had mango inside. 
As you can see the theme was the little mermaid or as she will say "barbie fish" lol.

This is the most absolute favorite picture I took of her.
She dancing with her cousin. I love her face expression 
and the way her hair are curled in the picture. 


1 comment: