Friday, January 6, 2012

MAC:Naturally Collection


Hey lovelys! So we all know MAC has come out with the Naturally Collection recently.
I absolutely love this collection. The colors are so beautiful and natural. 
Today I went to MAC and purchased a few items from the collection.
I only bought three because I felt like the other things did not go well on my skin. 

The first item is the lipstick "Pillow Talk". It's a cremesheen in a mid-tone rosy nude.
This was the only lipstick from the collection that went well with my complexion.
It really smooth and definitely give that rosy color. It was $14.50


The next two items are blushes from the collection. 
I purchased the color Fresh Honey and Early Morning. 
I plan to buy Subtle Breeze next weekend, hopefully it's still available. 
They are really pigmented and cost $22 each. 
Early Morning is a deep peachy pink. 
Fresh Honey is a more warm apricot color. 



Well I hope you enjoyed my post. 
Did any of you purchase items from the Naturally Collection?
What do you think of it?
Well have a great weekend.
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment