Saturday, January 14, 2012

Maybelline Haul/Review

Hi guys! So today I will have a quick haul/review for you. 
I know most of you have been hearing about the Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadows. 
and I have to say I absolutely love this eye shadows. All the colors are gorgeous.
They have 10 shades in total but I was only able to get 8 shades because
the other two I were sold out. They range around $5.99-$8.99
depending where you buy them at. I got them at Target for $5.99 each.
So far I've only used two of the colors, Pomegranate Punk and Fierce & Tangy.
I believe they are similar to MAC paint pots and they do not crease.
They are real easy to blend in with and they don't dry up so quick.
I love how they are all pigmented too.
I hope to do some more looks with them so I can show you.
Now on to the pictures so I can show you how awesome they are.


Left to Right (Too Cool, Fierce & Tangy, Audacious Asphalt, Painted Purple)
Left to Right (Pomegranate Punk, Tenacious Teal, Bold Gold, Edgy Emerald)

The next product are the Maybelline Baby Lips. I own two already
So yesterday I bought the other two shades I been wanting. 
I love this lap balms. They really give you that moisturize for your lips.
They are great for every day use just like that or paired with a lipstick. 
The good things is that they have SPF 50
The two colors I bought yesterday was Grape Vine and Cherry Me
Grape Vine is a deep purple but when you put it on it's really sheer. 
Cherry Me is a little more pigmented but not as much. 
I believe there are like 6 shades, I only have 4. 
They were the only one's that interested me. 
I love the packaging of them, they definitively remind of lip smackers. 
Left to Right ( Cherry Me, Grape Vine, Pink Punch, Peach Kiss)

Have any of you tried this products yet?
What do y'all think of them?
Have a great rest of the weekends
xoxo






1 comment: