Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Flowers Bloom


 Hey dolls! On Friday my daughter had her first ballet recital. I was so proud of her.
She did a great job. I wore this black flower dress I purchased from H&M.
It a halter top and the bottom flows. The back has a cut out. It was for $17.
They had other designs in this dress but I chose the flower one because I liked the colors.
I paired it up with some black and silver gladiator sandals that I got two summers ago.
I also added some silver metal pearls and a silver choker. I love the outfit.
It had a nice feminine touch but not to much. The dress shaped my curves.
I kept my makeup really natural and glowy. I just added a orange lip with black eyeliner.
The pictures were taken in my backyard. Have a great week. xoxo










Dress: H&M
Sandals: Charlotte Russe
Choker: Wet Seal
Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Bag: Charming Charlie






No comments:

Post a Comment