Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hey guys! I know I been gone for awhile and I apologize just I been slacking.
Here a quick haul I'd like to share with you guys.
As we know summer has left and we have transition to fall.
One of the trends right now is peplum and I really love it.
 It classy and shows off your curves. I believe it goes with any type of body. 
Here two peplum items I picked up from Forever 21.





Next are some heels I purchased for only $20 at Charlotte Russe. I fell in love with them.
I had been searching for the perfect mint heels and I finally found them.
They are so comfortable to wear in them and they do not hurt. The heel not that high either.



Then I got some fall scented candles from Bath & Body Works since they had there sale
of the 2 3-wicked candles for $20. Usually just one is only $20 so I had to take advantage.
I also got the small one for free if you bought a home fragance. 

I also purchased some fall scents body products. 
They were buy two and get one for free. 
I picked up the Twilight Woods body butter cream. Then I got the
Sensual Amber Body Mist and last the Secret Wonderland Body Wash.

well that all for now, I hope you enjoy.
Until next time loves. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment